Atiumdva.dll – Missing DLL Error Fix & Free Download
Peter T H.Issue:
I have an error "Atiumdva.dll could not be located"
just a while ago I had an error saying "Atiumdva.dll could not be located" when trying to start one program...
Can you give any advice or guide on how to solve it?
The Atiumdva.dll is one of the many DLL files or Dynamic Link Library file that is developed by ATI. It is considered to be one of the essential files that is needed to run programs in machines running Windows Operating System. Atiumdva.dll contains a set of driver functions and commands that allows a program to run and function.
Common Atiumdva.dll Error Occurences
There are several reasons that may lead to errors that are related to Atiumdva.dll. Many of the reasons include problematic applications, a malicious software is installed in the computer, Windows registry issues, and a lot more.
Error messages that are related to atiumdva.dll may also mean that the DLL files are corrupted, removed, or installed incorrectly. Other common errors that are related to atiumdva.dll are the following:
- “Cannot register atiumdva.dll”
- “The procedure entry point atiumdva.dll error”
- “Cannot find atiumdva.dll”
- “atiumdva.dll error loading”
- “atiumdva.dll crash”
- “atiumdva.dll could not be located”
- “atiumdva.dll Access Violation”
- “atiumdva.dll is missing”
- “atiumdva.dll was not found”
Fixing the System Error: “Atiumdva.dll is Missing From Your Computer“
If you happen to see errors that are related to a missing atiumdva.dll, then you can follow the below methods to resolve the errors. You may manually or automatically fix the errors using the following methods.
1st Method – Automatically Fix Errors Related Atiumdva.dll
When it comes to third-party applications that can automatically repair missing DLL errors that are related to Atiumdva.dll, Restoro is the only application that stands out among its competition.
Restoro is an all-in-one application that not only protects a computer from online threats, but it also automatically repairs/downloads corrupt of missing system and DLL files.
- To start downloading Restoro, simply by clicking here and install the application per usual
- Once Restoro has been installed in your computer, perform a full system scan and let it complete
3. After the full system scan, the repair process will then commence. However, before it starts it will create a restore point so that it can revert back to its previous settings in case there is a need to do so.
- Once the restore process is complete, we suggest for you to restart your computer and check if the error has been fixed.
2nd Method – Download the Atiumdva.dll Manually
You may also manually download atiumdva.dll manually by clicking here. After downloading the file, make sure to put it in the correct folder.
- For 64-bit OS, put the DLL file to “C:/Windows/System32” folder
- For 32-bit OS, put it in the “C:/Windows/SysWOW64” folder
3rd Method – Fix DLL Errors with Windows SFC or Windows System File Checker
The Windows System File Checker can be used to scan and repair faulty or missing system or DLL Files.
- Hold down the “Windows” key and press “R” and type in “cmd”. Hold down the “ctrl+shift” keys and then press “enter” and press “yes” in the User Account Control window
- Type in “sfc /scannow” in the Command Prompt and press “enter”. Let the tool complete the scan and follow the prompts to complete the repair process
- Make sure to restart your computer once the scan and repair has been completed and open the application that was having the problem to confirm if it has been fixed
4th Method – Updating the System Drivers to Repair DLL Errors
If a DLL error pops-up whenever you try to open a newly installed/updated hardware or program, then it is best to update or reinstall its drivers. To manually update system drivers, follow the guide below:
- Hold down the “Windows” key and press “R” and type “devmgmt.msc” in the run line command
- Look for the driver that needs to be updated and click on the “Update Device Driver” button located on the upper part of the Window. In the next Window, it will ask you how you want to search for drivers, select “Search Automatically for Drivers” and let it complete. A restart on the machine may be necessary.
5th Method – Updating Your Operating System (Windows)
Installing fresh updates on an operating system will likely fix any DLL errors (including atiumdva.dll) as Windows will automatically download and install required files that will optimize your computer. Aside from updated files, it will also fix bugs, optimize your computer’s performance and download security updates.
- Press down the “Windows” key and press the letter “I” to bring up the Windows Settings window and select on “Update & Security”
- Click on the “Check for Updates” and let the download complete and install the updates without any interruptions
6th Method – Reinstall a Fresh Copy of Visual C++ Redistributable
Since atiumdva.dll is part of Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and errors occur pertaining to the file, then downloading and installing a new copy of Microsoft Visual C++ may fix the errors.
- Hold down the “Windows” key and press “R” and type “appwiz.cpl” in the run line command
- Look for “Microsoft Visual C ++” in the Uninstall or Change a Program Window and click on “Uninstall” to remove it from the computer
- Once the program has been uninstalled, restart the computer and download a fresh copy of Visual C++ from their official website at by clicking here and install as usual
7th Method – Reinstall the Application That is Displaying The Error Message Related to Atiumdva.dll
If the DLL error pertaining to atiumdva.dll only shows up whenever you open up a specific application, then uninstalling and reinstalling a fresh copy of the program will most likely fix the issue.
- Hold down the “Windows” button on your keyboard and press the letter “R” and type in “appwiz.cpl” in the run command line
- Look for the application that is having the issue in the Uninstall or Change a Program Window and click on “Uninstall” to remove it from the computer
- Once the program has been removed, download the installer from its official website or a legitimate source and install it as usual
To avoid going through the hassle of manually fixing error messages related to a missing atiumdva.dll file on your computer, we strongly suggest using an reliable application that will automatically fix system and DLL file errors.
One of the most trusted and used all-in-one system repair tool is Restoro. It is used by many as it not only repairs system and DLL file related errors but it also protects your computer from online threats such as viruses and malware.
RESTORO — is a patented PC & MAC repair tool & the only program of its kind. Not only it’s a registry fix, PC optimizer, or an anti-virus/malware remover – The RESTORO technology reverses the damage done to Windows or Mac, eliminating the need for time-consuming reinstallations & costly technician bills.
It is available for FREE. Although, for some more advanced features & 100% effective fixes you may need to purchase a full license.
If your Atiumdva.dll error is still not fixed — don’t hesitate and contact us via email, or a Facebook messenger (the blue ‘bubble’ on the bottom-right of your screen).