Lame_enc.dll – Missing DLL Download & Fix (FREE Guide)
Lame_enc.dll is missing from my system. How can I fix it?
I got an error message saying "Lame_enc.dll file is missing from your system".
How can I download it and install it?
A DLL is a library of files that contains data and codes that are can be used by several programs and applications at the same time. One of the many important DLL files that Windows applications much need is the Lame_enc.dll.
The Lame_enc.dll file is a Dynamic Link Library (DLL) file that is made for Windows Operating System. This DLL file is a very critical component that needs to be installed and present in the computer correctly in order for a Windows OS to operate properly. If the Lame_enc.dll is not present in the computer, then it may cause several error messages and lead to applications and programs work incorrectly.
Most Oftenly Occuring Error Messages Related to Lame_enc.dll
Having a corrupt or missing Lame_enc.dll in a Windows based computer may lead to several system issues. If you’re trying to open a program that needs to have a functional Lame_enc.dll and its not present, it may show an error message. The error message may vary but the most common error is “lame_enc.dll – System Error: The program can’t start because lame_enc.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix problem.”
Here’s a list of the most common error messages that are related to a missing or corrupt Lame_enc.dll:
- “Cannot register lame_enc.dll”
- “Cannot find lame_enc.dll”
- “lame_enc.dll crash”
- “lame_enc.dll was not found”
- “The procedure entry point lame_enc.dll error”
- “lame_enc.dll is missing”
- “lame_enc.dll could not be located”
- “lame_enc.dll error loading”
- “lame_enc.dll Access Violation”
What Causes Lame_enc.dll Errors?
Error messages that come up that are related to Lame_enc.dll may be caused by several factors. But what causes the Lame_enc.dll to be corrupted or missing? Well, the most common reason is there is a malicious program in the computer that spreads viruses. These viruses will then make changes to system files and settings in the computer and that includes deleting and modifying files and data without the user’s knowledge and permission.
Fixing the System Error: “Lame_enc.dll is Missing From Your Computer“
You can find a lot of troubleshooting steps to follow in the internet if you try to search for “lame_enc.ll is missing” fix and to make it easier for you we have made a list of the easiest and most effective methods that any users can follow.
Method No. 1 – Using an Automatic Repair Tool
If you want to skip the hassle and time spent on manually fixing error messages that are related to a missing or corrupted Lame_enc.dll, then we strongly suggest using iolo System Mechanic.
iolo System Mechanic is one of the best automatic system repair tool that not only fixes corrupt or missing DLL files but also protect your computer from online threats such as malwares and viruses.
To start downloading iolo System Mechanic, simply by clicking here and install the application per usual
- Once iolo System Mechanic has been installed in your computer, perform a full system scan and let it complete
3. After the full system scan, the repair process will then commence. However, before it starts it will create a restore point so that it can revert back to its previous settings in case there is a need to do so.
Method No. 2 – Download Lame_enc.dll & Install Manually
You can easily download Lame_enc.dll by clicking here and put it in its appropriate folder.
- For 64-bit OS, put the DLL file to “C:/Windows/System32” folder
- For 32-bit OS, put it in the “C:/Windows/SysWOW64” folder
Method No. 3 – Using the Windows System File Checker
The Windows System File Checker can be used to scan and repair corrupt or missing system or DLL Files.
- Hold down the “Windows” key and press “R” and type in “cmd”. Hold down the “ctrl+shift” keys and then press “enter” and press “yes” in the User Account Control window
- Type in “sfc /scannow” in the Command Prompt and press “enter”. Let the tool complete the scan and follow the prompts to complete the repair process
- Make sure to restart your computer once the scan and repair has been completed and open the application that was having the problem to confirm if it has been fixed.
Method No. 4 – Update Your System Drivers
- If a DLL error pops-up whenever you try to open a newly installed/updated hardware or program, then it is best to update or reinstall its drivers. To manually update system drivers, follow the guide below:
- Look for the driver that needs to be updated and click on the “Update Device Driver” button located on the upper part of the Window. In the next Window, it will ask you how you want to search for drivers, select “Search Automatically for Drivers” and let it complete. A restart on the machine may be necessary.
Method No. 5 – Update Your Windows Operating System
Installing fresh updates on an operating system will likely fix any DLL errors (including Lame_enc.dll) as Windows will automatically download and install required files that will optimize your computer. Aside from updated files, it will also fix bugs, optimize your computer’s performance and download security updates.
- Press down the “Windows” key and press the letter “I” to bring up the Windows Settings window and select on “Update & Security”
- Click on the “Check for Updates” and let the download complete and install the updates without any interruptions
Method No. 6 – Install a New Copy of Visual C++ Redistributable
Since Lame_enc.dll is part of Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and errors occur pertaining to the file, then downloading and installing a new copy of Microsoft Visual C++ may fix the errors.
- Hold down the “Windows” key and press “R” and type “appwiz.cpl” in the run line command
- Look for “Microsoft Visual C ++” in the Uninstall or Change a Program Window and click on “Uninstall” to remove it from the computer
- Once the program has been uninstalled, restart the computer and download a fresh copy of Visual C++ from their official website at by clicking here and install as usual
Method No. 7 – Install a Fresh Copy of the Application That is Displaying the DLL Error
If the DLL error pertaining to Lame_enc.dll only shows up whenever you open up a specific application, then uninstalling and reinstalling a fresh copy of the program will most likely fix the issue.
- Hold down the “Windows” button on your keyboard and press the letter “R” and type in “appwiz.cpl” in the run command line
- Look for the application that is having the issue in the Uninstall or Change a Program Window and click on “Uninstall” to remove it from the computer
- Once the program has been removed, download the installer from its official website or a legitimate source and install it as usual
If you do not have the time to spend manually fixing the Lame_enc.dll related system errors or any system errors then you should definitely use an automatic system repair tool such as iolo System Mechanic.
If you want a tool that will fix system errors and protect your computer from online threats at the same time, iolo System Mechanic is the best tool for you.