How To Fix Windows Error 0x8007139f? (6 FREE Fix Options)
I encountered a Windows Error 0x8007139f
after the Windows update, I have received an error with the code "0x8007139f".
Is there a way to get rid of it?
The Windows update error 0x8007139f usually appears after some failed Windows updates or bugs and this kind of problem might also occur due to the corrupted system components as well as software that triggers the error code to appear on the computer screen.
Based on the commentaries of some users, they have discovered across the web that the error code goes hand in hand with the issues related to the personal user account. Moreover, the person who will run the issue complains about the error code which appears each time the user tries to verify the account while going to the official Windows store.
More About the Error “0x8007139f” & When It Occurs
The Error 0x8007139f can also be a problem that occurs related to the operation of the Windows Defender antivirus engine. This antivirus tool is integrated with the Windows operating system running from the 8th or 10th version.
The Windows Update Error 0x8007139f is a recent bug that appears when users try to update their operating system. The update process keeps on bringing Security patches that smoothen different functions or apps on the computer. After both of the antivirus software has been launched and the security fails, the users‘ computer might be encountering the 0x8007139f error code on their Windows computers.
Error 0x8007139f usually comes up with the following message “The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation.” Now, if you do want to get rid of the problem, read this guide as we detail different ways to fix this trouble. Have you ever tried your own method but none of them worked, this is the time to try these methods. Read on as you will be guided on how to try out all of the techniques listed below. Once you have successfully followed the steps as shown, you will finally get rid of the 0x8007139f error.
How To Fix Error 0x8007139f on Windows 10 Automatically?
In case you want immediate effects and a hassle-free solution — we recommend downloading and installing iolo System Mechanic software.
- 1st step — launch it and run a full system scan.
- 2nd step — see the results and let the software to do the job for you.
Whether it will detect software issues, DLLs missing, or even viruses or malware infections. It will fix up your PC and restore it to it’s most efficient state.
And if you feel tech-savvy enough and have some free time — you can try to remove the issue manually. For that, follow the steps below.
Fix Error 0x8007139f Manually:
OPTION 1. Run the Update Troubleshooter
Once the error code starts to appear on your computer on a frequent basis, then it is time to investigate the problem. You must continue on following the steps on how to determine the issues with the updating sector which triggers the error to occur.
- Go to Windows search
- Then type settings
- Select the Update & Security
- Go to Troubleshoot option
- Pick the Windows Update
- Press Run the troubleshooter
Once you have executed each step as described and got no success, the issue might not be with the windows update. Therefore, to fix it, try the following steps and see if this one works.
OPTION 2. Run SFC Scan on your Computer
Check your device for possible file corruption through the system file checker built-in tool. Open command prompt to run this. To do so:
- Go to Command Prompt or CMD
- Right click the Command Prompt, make sure to run as administrator
- In a new window that popped up, type the sfc/scannow
- Wait for the completion of the scan as it will report any details on repairs
In case this one is not working, try this other method:
OPTION 3. Run a “DISM” scan
- Launch Command Prompt as Admin again
- Type in this command: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
- Wait for completion and then Reboot
Despite the fact that this technique could help you, sometimes it does not work and to do so you can use a reputable tool such as restoro to scan your computer.
OPTION 4. Launch Windows System Restore
The System Restore feature is helpful in the removal of the error code. Do this function on your Windows operating system:
- Go to the Windows search section.
- Type in “system restore”
- Click on the option that says Create a restore point
- You will be provided with the System Properties box
- Select the System Protection tab and then opt for System Restore
- Afterward, click on the Next button
- Continuously, go for the Show more restore points section
- Then click Next
OPTION 5. Create a New Windows User Account
In case that the 0x8007139f error code is relevant to the user account, then it is best to create a new one which could help you fix the issue. To do so, do the following steps:
- Type settings in Windows search.
- Once Windows Settings appear, select the Accounts option.
- Click on the location which says Family & other people
- Continue with the function that says I don’t have this person’s sign-in information
- Afterward, choose to Add a user without a Microsoft account
- Create a user name and select Next
- Check if the problem still appears
OPTION 6. Turn on the Antivirus Protection on Windows
- Go to Start
- Choose Settings.
- Then select the Update & Security –> Windows Security –> Virus & threat protection
4. Continuously, select the Manage settings option (or Virus & threat protection settings).
5. Locate the Real-time protection 6. Turn it Off
Saving your data is not enough because it is best to have proper up-to-date backups, so that you can easily recover after an incident of files used as hostage or when lost due to procedures or program reset. In case you find it hard to recover your files, you can use iolo System Mechanic for the restoration process.